Monday, February 4, 2013

It's a MIRACLE!

So in my last post, I talked about how the farrier was coming on Saturday and would be checking Reffy's sore heel. Well, he hoof tested him literally everywhere, and found no sensitivity at all. So that was going to either be a good thing or a now what, have to call the vet thing. Saturday evening and Sunday I didn't get a chance to lunge him, but first thing this morning I took him up to the indoor and trotted him around. AND HE'S SOUND!!!!! On all 4 legs! Woo hoo!!!! I'm hoping to turn him loose in the indoor for a while tomorrow morning (right now it's all pushed around for a sawdust delivery later) and then lunge him Tuesday night. I think we'll just lunge all week and let him get back into the swing of things and ride once he's back on turn out. That boy was feisty today! So, guess I will be ordering hind boots for turnout tonight.

Hooray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment