Wednesday, May 25, 2016

From the Horse's Mouth

Reformation: My Year In Photos 

This has been a huge year for me! I have a new job, and I like it much better than my old one. I used to be a racehorse. Now I'm an eventer! This is what I've been up to in the past year. 

Mom took me cross country schooling 

I was a little over exuberant about it 

We rocked my MidAtlantic Horse Rescue saddle pad 

We had our first event. Here I am doing Intro B 

Mom was super proud of me 

I jumped all my stadium fences 
(Mom had funny elbows)

And all my cross country fences

My first BLUE ribbon! I was awfully tired. 

We practiced at home

And I tried a little too hard over the bigger fences

Mom and I had some dressage lessons with a new instructor

And we went to another event! 

This time the jumps were a little bigger 

Galloping is fun when it isn't a race! 

I had a nice long winter vacation and got to hang out with some new friends. 


We had a photo shoot 

I'm pretty handsome, right?
 
 We started our spring season with a combined test at BCHP. Someone, I won't name any names, MOM, was a little over cautious and wouldn't let me canter my stadium course. We had SO MANY TIME FAULTS. Aunt Megan says next time she has to let me do my job! 

Black and white makes me look even more fancy 

Slow slow slowwww

Oh! And I got a new dressage bridle. It's a Micklem and I LOVE it. 

So that's that. This weekend we go to our first full horse trial. I've been preparing by taking lots of naps. 

I'm sure mom will have more posts on the way this week. She was sooooo lazy with her blogging the past couple years. 
But everyone wants to see more of me, right?? 



 
 

 
 

 


 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment