Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birthday Week!

I have to admit, I've been slacking in all horse aspects this week. No excuse, other than I just don't feel like it. Theo's imminent departure this weekend is looming over me like a giant rain cloud. It's also raining for real. And that always makes me less than motivated to do anything. So since I have no new grey mare stories (although I'm determined to work at least one of them later today) I figured I'll make a list of all the fun or nice things that has happened or will happen on this, the week of my birth. Lol.

1. I got to see Jared Tuesday night. He made me dinner and baked me an awesome fun-fetti cake with pink icing.

2. I had off yesterday, my actual birthday. I got to sleep in! Hooray!

3. I got about 8 inches of my hair chopped off. Time for a change. And *gasp!* bangs.

4. I finally made a phone call about an OTTB I've been stalking for the past couple weeks. Now I just need to find a couple more to look at at the same time so the 4 ish hour drive up to the racetrack in NY is worth it. Not getting my hopes up just yet, but fingers crossed!

5. The season premieres of Big bang Theory and Grey's Anatomy are tonight! Woo hoo!

6. And finally, Jared is coming down tomorrow and staying the whole weekend. :)

I feel better now. Hooray! Here's a picture of Jared's awesome cake. That's me riding a unicorn and slashing two swords at the wer-bats flying over head. My bf is strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment