Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pony for Sale

Well, my horse search is not going very well and my bank account is getting smaller and smaller, so I am offering my pony for sale.

The Facts:

-14.1 HH, 18 years old, Palomino with silver mane and tail
-w/t/c, has jumped up to 3 feet, limited to 2'3" and under (my own choice, he deserves to not work so hard!)
-barefoot and SOUND. No major injuries in the 12 years I have owned him.
-has shown local schooling shows and a little Penn Jersey.
-trail rides like a champ! Goes through water, over bridges, past bikes, dogs, strollers, screaming kids, etc. I put my never ridden before friends on him with no worries.


Please contact me with any questions or to set up a time to come see him!
Email: eplechavy@gmail.com
Phone: 6107049119 (text is easiest, I don't always have great service at home)

No comments:

Post a Comment